Split Bedroom Traditional with Home Office
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The elegant roof line and decorative shutters enhance this Traditional house plan.
- Offering four bedrooms and a home office, the home is well set up.
- Transom windows across the back of the main living area let in extra light.
- The best views are from the kitchen island where you can see into the living room, dining area and rear porch, making it easy to keep tabs on family activities.
- No formal dining room here, just a wonderful large eating space with a triple window.
- The home office is right off the foyer so if you have clients that come in, they are separated from the rest of the house.
- The big master bedroom suite has luxurious touches like a tray ceiling and a large master bathroom with pocket doors directly into the laundry room.
Main Floor - 3-Car Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,380 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 239 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick