Split Bedroom with Style
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom split bedroom house plan has great style. Two dormers and a pair of gables plus a covered porch with columns gives this great curb appeal.
- A bay window in the private master suite gives you lots of natural light. Look at all the room in the walk-in closets.
- The family room has a vaulted ceiling and enjoys porch access and a fireplace.
- A passageway leads to the vaulted breakfast/keeping room which itself is open to the kitchen. Windows on two walls keep this space awash in light.
- The two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Put this on your corner lot with the 2-car side-entry garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,007 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,007 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 385 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 66' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick