Split Bedrooms and a Den
About This Plan
- Quite a surprising amount of space lies behind this attractive Northwest house plan.
- The layout is designed to make the most of the space using an open floor plan.
- Yet you have a separate formal dining room and a quiet front-facing home office.
- Both the front and the back porches have ceilings that rise to 11'4".
- The master suite is huge and has an elegant tray ceiling, twin walk-in closets and best of all, a big master bathroom.
- The two family bedrooms are across the house to ensure privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,364 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss