Split Bedrooms with Den Option
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This split bedroom southern house plan gives you three bedrooms all on one floor for convenient living. An optional fourth bedroom is an added plus and can be put to alternate use as a den.
- Step inside and enjoy front-to-back views from the foyer. Ahead, the great room takes center stage and has 10' ceilings and a great open feel. Provisions are made for an optional fireplace and built-ins and there is access to the rear covered porch as well.
- The kitchen has a great bar top and views to the back. The nook has patio access for al fresco dining.
- Beds 2 and 3 share a bath and laundry is steps away.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 24713ME and more room with house plan 24719ME (2,245 sq. ft.).
- Get a walkout basement with house plan 24718ME.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,942 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12