Split Bedrooom in Two Elevations
About This Plan
- Turn your fantasy into reality with this split bedroom home. Lead your friends through the foyer into the spacious great room with convenient fireplace for drinks and conversation before moving into the dining room for the elegant cuisine you've prepared.
- Easy access from the dining room to the kitchen makes serving your guests a breeze.
- The children's bedrooms have spacious closets that will be ideal for toys.
- The other side of the home plan includes your private master suite featuring a secluded master bath with 'his and her' walk-in closets and double vanities.
- Related Plans: Get a stone and brick exterior with house plan 59400ND.
- For an alternate layout, see house plan 59409ND and 59381ND (in reverse layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 10"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick