Split Floor Plan with Style
About This Plan
- This home features the popular split floorplan layout and includes a spacious, open living area where your family can relax at the end of a long day.
- The isolated master suite has a trayed ceiling, jet tub, separate shower, large walk-in closets, and dual lavatories.
- The large utility/laundry has plenty of space for storing and folding clothing and other goods.
- The expansive great room features a gas log fireplace, and space to build an optional home office/study.
- The covered rear porch is a great space for grilling-out and visiting with friends.
- The kitchen has a raised bar for friends and family to visit while keeping them out of the work triangle.
- Related Plans: Need a three-car garage? See house plan 5175MM.
- Want an alternate elevation? See house plan 51037MM, 51038MM and 51005MM.
- Need a front-facing garage, try these house plans: 5143MM, 5144MM, and 5145MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 99 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 141 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick