About This Plan
- This popular split-foyer design features 1,496 sq. ft. of living space.
- Highlighting both the living room and dining room is a vaulted ceiling.
- A fireplace in the living room adds warmth to the open living/dining area.
- The efficient kitchen features an angled countertop, pantry and eat-in breakfast nook.
- Measuring 12'x16', the master suite features separate his and hers closets and a spacious master bath with separate step-up tub and shower.
- The remaining two bedrooms share a conveniently located hall bath.
- Located on the lower level of this plan are the laundry room and an unfinished family room for future expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,496 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 68 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 354 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss