About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An entry porch topped by double gables disguises the split-foyer design of this traditional design, where segment arched windows dress up the living room and foyer.
- The split-foyer format allows for a dropped living room, creating an 11-foot ceiling. A fireplace warms the living room.
- In back, the L-shaped kitchen opens to a deck, as does the bayed dining room.
- Bedrooms two and three share a hall bath, while the spacious master suite features its own elaborate bath, topped by a cathedral ceiling. The bath contains five fixtures, including two sinks separated by knee space. A tray ceiling distinguishes the master bedroom, which opens to a walk-in closet with built-in shelving.
- Laundry and linen closets are well-placed near the bedrooms.
- Ample storage space is found on the basement level, along with a future bathroom and another room that can be finished later as a playroom, work room or even another bedroom.
- Foundation: basement.