Split-Level European Home Plan
About This Plan
- The lovely steep hip roof and brick exterior add charm to this European home plan.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the main living area.
- There is only a short flight of stairs between each of the levels in this home.
- The main level has a big living room and a dining room with a large bay window.
- A round section of the kitchen island seats four people for informal meals.
- On the way up to the second floor, stop in to enjoy the media room over the garage.
- Four bedrooms on the top floor share a spacious 4 piece bathroom with its corner storage cabinet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 876 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 286 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss