Split Level House Plan with Octagonal Family and Living Rooms
About This Plan
- This 3-bed split-level house plan has a clapboard exterior and a covered entry porch. From the foyer, stairs to your left go down to the family and laundry room and stairs to the right go to the upper floor.
- The front-right of each floor gives you octagonal spaces with lots of windows.
- Three bedrooms are clustered on the left of the upper floor leaving the rest of the home open for enjoying time with family and friends.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Deck: 139 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 617 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss