Split-Level House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- This split-level house plan is only 42' wide which makes it an excellent choice for a narrow lot.
- The garage level holds a laundry room and an optional family room that adds an extra 258 square feet of living space.
- A beautiful cathedral ceiling crowns the main living area upstairs so every room feels bigger.
- Add an optional fireplace in the living room.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you out to a rear deck.
- The bedrooms are all on the left side of the home with two bathrooms to serve your family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12