Split Level House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- An attractive three-sided bay window enhances the exterior of this affordable split level house plan which comes in multiple versions.
- The bay window offers a great seating area for guests and family.
- The kitchen is spacious and flows into the dining room. Island seating is perfect for informal meals.
- The bathroom is easily accessible from both bedrooms and from the rest of the house. Laundry is in the unfinished basement.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21312DR. And for an alternate layout, see 21048DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 991 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 991 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss