Split-level with Bay Window
About This Plan
- A big bay window extends the living room of this split-level home plan.
- The beautiful open layout makes the living area seem much bigger.
- Sit at the eating bar of the kitchen for a quick informal meal or to chat with the family chef.
- Two bedrooms share a large bath with soaking tub.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version without the garage, see house plan 21135DR (975 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,007 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,007 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,007 sq. ft.
- Deck: 48 sq. ft.
- Entry: 22 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 307 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss