Split Level with Future Space
About This Plan
- A huge transom window sits on top of the front door of this handsome split level house plan.
- From the foyer you can head down to the basement with its garage and future playroom.
- Or head up to the main living area where the first thing you see is the large vaulted living area with fireplace.
- A door leads out to the back sun deck where you can grill or enjoy the sunshine.
- The kitchen and dining area form one large space, making it easy to serve meals.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,447 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 40 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,407 sq. ft.
- Deck: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick