Split Suite Vacation Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This unique house plan - available in two versions both with and without a finished lower level - gives you dual master suites on the main level and a great sense of symmetry.
- The plan has the perfect setup for couples vacationing together or as an in-law suite.
- All your gatherings will be in the spacious main lodge room which is open to the family room and kitchen. This entire portion is vaulted.
- The rear porch is steps away and has a fireplace and grilling area.
- Each master suite comes with a claw foot tub at one end with a wood stove with a glass door nearby to keep you warm.
- Master bedrooms 1 and 2 have flat vault ceilings that rise up to 15'1" while the lower level ceilings are 10'.
- The kids will love the optional bunk loft on the second floor. This adds 386 square feet of living space and comes with the plans.
- The lower level has two more matching suites and a second living area and kitchen.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the lower level and build on a crawlspace or slab with house plan 15705GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,596 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,723 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,873 sq. ft.
- Loft: 386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- MBR Sitting Area
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot