Sprawling Contemporary Home Plan with Ample Parking
About This Plan
- This Sprawling Contemporary home plan delivers over 6,800 square feet of living space with seven covered parking spaces for the car enthusiast.
- Circular transom windows catch the eyes of those passing by, adding to the overall curb appeal and inviting natural light to infiltrate the spacious living area.
- The chef's kitchen is home to a prep island, spice kitchen, and easy access to the built-in BBQ for grilling purposes. Multiple dining options are ideal when hosting, and a media room benefits from the double-sided fireplace.
- The left wing of the home is dedicated to the homeowner with an office, gym, and primary bedroom with two massive closets and two toilet rooms in the ensuite.
- Two additional bedroom suites can be found on the main level, while the remaining are located upstairs, along with a family room and storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,965 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,073 sq. ft.
- Mechanical: 569 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 7
- Full bathrooms: 7
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 117' 10"
- Depth: 102' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1942 sq. ft.
- Count: 7 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss