Sprawling Country Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Placement of the master suite on the main floor provides privacy.
- Luxury is the name of this master suite. Amenities include a private spa, oversized shower, double vanities and a long, L-shaped walk-in closet with an abundance of shelf space.
- The sleeping area is large enough to accommodate a desk and a couple of easy chairs, in addition to a king-sized bed. French doors open onto a covered porch, which wraps nearly around the entire home plan.
- A vaulted ceiling adds to the sense of overall spaciousness that pervades the rambling family room/nook/kitchen combination. A U-shaped open stairway juts out into the room, providing a perfect vantage point for viewing the scene below.
- The open kitchen is roomy enough for multiple cooks to combine their efforts without getting in each other's way. A vegetable sink is located on the central eating bar, a large walk-in pantry, with shelves galore, is off to the side, and a utility room with deep sink and built-in ironing board is close by.
- A half-bath with shower is tucked into the corner. There is access to the two-car garage, allowing easy entry with armloads of groceries.