Sprawling Hill Country House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This sprawling Hill Country house plan boasts an open floor plan, a front courtyard and a huge game room near the family bedrooms.
- The gorgeous curved kitchen island becomes the command center of the home with its wonderful views of the dining room, rear porch and great room.
- Use bedroom 3 as a study, where double doors take you out to the courtyard.
- Family and friends alike will love the enormous game room with its tray ceiling and attached bathroom.
- Homeowners get a private vestibule into the master suite, where both the bedroom and over-sized bathroom have lovely tray ceilings.
- The large garage is side load making it suitable for a corner lot.
- Related Plan: Get a bit more room with larger plan 28310HJ (2,599 sf)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,238 sq. ft.
- Storage: 59 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick