Sprawling Rambler with Fifth Bedroom Option
About This Plan
- This sprawling rambler offers a main-floor master suite and three additional bedrooms; a study can be used as a fifth bedroom.
- The main-floor living spaces offer a roomy family room, an open island kitchen and dinette and a vaulted sun room at the rear of the home.
- More living space is available in the basement, complete with a recreation room with a fireplace and patio doors, and a spacious bar and eating area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,458 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,016 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 884 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss