Sprawling Ranch Design
About This Plan
- This sprawling 66'x49' ranch design features 1,886 sq. ft. of living space. Taking advantage of angled entries enables this innovative house plan to offer four bedrooms.
- Joining the family room and breakfast room makes it possible for creative decorating.
- The sunny kitchen and breakfast room overlook the spacious outdoor deck.
- Dramatic tray ceilings are 'custom' features in the family and dining rooms.
- The master suite also takes advantage of an angled entry and a vaulted ceiling. A large walk-in closet as well as an additional closet provide an abundance of closet space. Amenities usually found in much larger homes, such as separate garden tub and shower, abound in the master bath.
- A laundry room is conveniently located off the kitchen/breakfast area.
- See these related house plans: 2091GA and 2026GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,897 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,897 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss