Sprawling Ranch Home
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Vertical siding and stonework adorn the outside of this sprawling Ranch home plan with its finished lower level.
- Inside, vaulted ceilings soar upwards for a dramtic effect.
- The great room and foyer are further enhanced with beams.
- From the large kitchen, you can see right into the dining room with its sliding glass doors that open to a rear deck.
- The ' suite has a huge walk-in closet that is divided into his and her sections.
- Double doors lead out to a private ' patio.
- Three additional spacious bedrooms are on the finished lower level along with an enormous family room and plenty of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,259 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,133 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 1,296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 46' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N