Stacked Side Porches
About This Plan
- A large foyer leads you back to the main living area in this Mountain home plan with log siding.
- The kitchen is also large and has a much-desired walk-in pantry and big island.
- From the kitchen you can also enjoy views of the great room fireplace.
- The side porch beckons you to step outside and take pleasure in the great outdoors.
- A first floor guest suite is perfect for those who don't want stairs.
- Three bedrooms and a loft occupy the upper level.
- The master suite has both a fireplace and its own door to the upper porch.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,473 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,473 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick