Standard of Elegance
About This Plan
- This luxury house plan sets the standard for elegance with its stately facade and gracious interior. The two-story foyer makes an immediate statement with its sweeping staircase.
- The grand salon with two-story grandeur opens to a terrace through french doors. A more private veranda is accessible from the master bedroom with a room-szized partitioned walk-in closet.
- Guests can dine in the formal dining room while family meals can be had at the large kitchen counter, breakfast nook or the spacious family room.
- A private study completes the main floor.
- Go upstairs via the stair or elevator. Once there, you'll find three suites with walk-in closets and baths plus an open gallery with views below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,788 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,705 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,017 sq. ft.
- Deck: 352 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss