Starter Home or Vacation Retreat
About This Plan
- This compact cottage house plan works well as a starter home or a vacation retreat.
- The gabled entry porch leads to the living room, where built-ins flank the fireplace.
- Open to the dining area, the efficient kitchen includes a laundry closet. The full bath on this floor serves the master bedroom as well as the rest of the house. A walk-in closet is found in the bath.
- Upstairs, a play area lies opposite the second bathroom, which is shared by the two bedrooms on this floor.
- A detached garage is included with the plan.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 543 sq. ft.
- Entry: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick