Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- Build this home as a one-story starter, then finish the upper level as needs and budget dictate.
- The first level provides great livability in just under 900 square feet.
- The large living room has a bright multi-paned window and entry to the kitchen dining area and the central hall.
- Access a rear terrace through sliding glass doors in the dining area.
- Two bedrooms have wall closets and share the use of a main bath with linen closet.
- If you choose to finish upper-level space, you'll gain two bedrooms and a full bath. Each bedroom has a wall closet and a dressing alcove, plus a built-in chest.
- A two-car garage has side access and a lovely window box at its multi-paned window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 884 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 24' 5"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 418 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick