Starter Home with Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- A covered entry porch serves as a nice transition between the street and the interior of this contemporary ranch dwelling, which would make a terrific first home.
- With its vaulted ceiling, friendly hearth and built-in entertainment center, the spacious living room is a natural gathering place. The living room flows into the dining room and then the galley-style kitchen. The kitchen features a large walk-in pantry.
- The split-bedroom design places the master suite on one side of the house. Overlooking the backyard, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a private bath.
- On the opposite side of the house, bedrooms two and three, both of good size, share the second full bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. The slab or crawl space option allows for an additional coat closet and washer and dryer hookups in the garage. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss