Starter House Plan with Options
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This starter home plan has a covered entry. Inside, you'll fine three bedrooms and an open floor plan.
- A closet by the entry laundry in the basement help reduce clutter.
- The dining and living room are open to each other helping make the home feel larger.
- There is an eat-in kitchen with backyard access, and lots of storage.
- Expand in the basement or use it for storage. Alternate foundations are available.
- Related Plans: See these related 3 bedrooms starter house plans - 21250DR and 21251DR.
- For a 2 bedroom alternate, see house plan 21214DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available