Starter House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This starter home plan has a covered entry. Inside, you'll fine three bedrooms and an open floor plan.
- A closet by the entry and laundry in the basement help reduce clutter.
- The dining and living room are open to each other helping make the home feel larger.
- There is an eat-in kitchen with backyard access, and lots of storage.
- Expand in the basement or use it for storage. Alternate foundations are available.
- Related Plan: For a 3 bedroom alternate, see house plan 21035DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,524 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,524 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss