Starter or Retirement Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- For the family just starting out or empty nesters,all your living can be on the first floor. As the grandkids come to visit or your family expands, you can utilize the second floor.
- This home offers a fireplace to warm the living room while a large hearth dominates the beam-ceiling family room.
- The large kitchen has a convenient snack pass-through window to the covered porch in the rear of the home.
- A deluxe master bedroom is located upstairs away from the family bedrooms and offers built-ins and a walk-in closet. A private study/bedroom also resides on the second floor.
- Take note of the covered porch leading to the garage and the flower court.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick