Starter or Retirement Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant brick facade and steep hip roof grace the exterior of this Southern home plan.
- It's modest size makes this design suitable as a starter home or for those who want to downsize in retirement.
- You still gain a large open floor plan, corner fireplace and efficient kitchen with an eating bar.
- Note the office nook tucked near the kitchen.
- A side entry garage makes this a good choice for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,417 sq. ft.
- Storage: 36 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms