Stately 5-Bedroom European Home Plan with Hearth Room
About This Plan
- This welcoming traditional house plan features a striking brick exterior, dramatic double-door front entry, and a 2-car garage.
- A spacious family room with a fireplace welcomes you home. The adjacent wraparound kitchen boasts a convenient breakfast bar, generously sized nook for casual meals, easy access to the formal dining room, and a pantry.
- A hearth room with a cozy fireplace and backyard views lends old-world charm.
- The convenient main-floor master suite boasts an elegant tray ceiling and 5-piece spa bath with twin walk-in closets.
- Three upper-level bedrooms share a 4-piece bath. An enclosed upstairs playroom is filled with possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,041 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 58 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 4"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 15 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss