Stately and Elegant Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Stately and elegant, this Traditional house plan has circle-top windows and a tall arched entry porch.
- With five bedrooms and five bathrooms, the home accommodates a large family comfortably.
- Beautiful interior columns are used to define rooms without blocking the views.
- The home provides for effortless entertaining with a wet bar and wine fridge and outdoor spaces.
- In front, the study comes with lots of storage and is a well-defined space.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a tech center and handy laundry room.
- The master suite benefits from a romantic corner fireplace and two huge walk-in closets.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished on your timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,163 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"