Stately and Formal Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With its stately brick exterior and beautiful roof lines, this Traditional home makes an impressive statement.
- The arched entry porch is a terrific first impression, with a two-story foyer beyond.
- A bay window extends the formal dining room that faces front.
- In the family room, a corner fireplace keeps you cozy.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor including the deluxe master suite with its beautiful coffered ceiling.
- Even the master bathroom gets a vaulted ceiling.
- The spacious second floor holds two more bedrooms, a rec room and the family favorite - a media room!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,913 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 959 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12