About This Plan
- A gorgeous brick facade and arched windows enhance the exterior of this stately Traditional home plan.
- When you step into the foyer you have an unimpeded view of both the living room straight ahead and the dining room to your left.
- Tray ceilings top both rooms for an elegant look.
- The family room is huge and brightened by three skylights that can be seen all the way from the kitchen.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb and this one has lots of luxurious details.
- From the second floor rec area you can look down into the family room through the open rail.
- Each bedroom on this floor has a walk-in closet.
- The bonus room over the garage also has two skylights.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,356 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,064 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 369 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick