Stately Brick Home Plan
About This Plan
- Three dormers top the roof of this stately brick home plan that represents tradition at its finest.
- Formal living and dining room flank the foyer with a private library situated in the rear for quiet.
- Informal meals can be had in the breakfast room off the compact kitchen.
- Four bedrooms and two baths occupy the second floor with the master suite enhanced by built-in shelves.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,705 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 860 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 860 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 7"
- Depth: 23' 1"
- Max ridge height: 39' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick