Stately Brick Home Plan
About This Plan
- This stately brick home plan comes in four and five bedroom versions. The largest one features a four-car garage. All share the same grandeur and two-story formal entry that makes this such an attractive design.
- Step inside from the grand covered entrance. Ahead, the family room awaits with a dramatic central fireplace. A formal living room with built-ins also proves to be a nice place to unwind.
- The kitchen is open to the nook and has views across the covered veranda, The formal dining room is privately tucked away nearby.
- You'll pass the study on the way to your master suite with a beautiful tray ceiling.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms and a balcony complete this stately home plan.
- Related Plans: Need more room? See house plan 48004FM (5,220 sq. ft.; four-car garage).
- Need something smaller? See house plan 48065FM (3,793 sq. ft.; four bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,814 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 839 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick