Stately Brick House Plan
About This Plan
- This design is ideal for a golf course or lakeside lot. The front porch invites family and visitors for lazy day conversations.
- Inside the entry, the formal dining room is separated from the foyer and massive family room by an easy access stair hall.
- The family will enjoy gathering in the large kitchen and sunny breakfast gazebo. A two-story family room makes a dramatic statement.
- Privacy will be welcomed in this large master suite with oversized closets. Three additional bedrooms upstairs complete this design.
- Related plans: For a stucco exterior, see house plan 12063JL and for a mixed-material exterior see 12229JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 869 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,895 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick