Stately Brick House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This stately brick house plan comes in four and five bedroom versions, the largest one also features a four-car garage. All share the same grandeur and two-story formal entry that makes this such an attractive design.
- Step inside from the grand covered entrance. Ahead a cathefral ceilinged family room with dramatic central fireplace awaits. A formal living room with built-ins also proves to be a nice place to unwind.
- The kitchen is open to the nook and has views across the covered veranda, The formal dining room is privately tucked away nearby.
- You'll pass the paneled library on the way to your master suite with a beautiful tray ceiling.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and balcony complete this stately house plan.
- Related Plans: Need more room? See house plan 48075FM (4,045 sq. ft.; five bedrooms) and 48004FM (5,220 sq. ft.; four-car garage).