Stately Brick Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A dramatic two-story entry porch and gorgeous hip roof blend well with this stately brick Traditional house plan.
- The big transom window above the front door floods the two-story foyer with light.
- Interior columns with elegant arches are used instead of walls, making the already large formal dining room feel even bigger.
- The well-designed kitchen has the kitchen island placed to take advantage of the views of the big family room fireplace.
- A quiet guest bedroom is on the left side of the home and the spacious master suite lies on the right.
- The master bedroom is a perfect retreat with its cozy fireplace, sitting area and double tray ceiling.
- Up on the second floor, three large bedrooms share loft space and a raised rec room.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished to suit your needs.
- Related Plan: Get a similar plan in reverse with split garage bays with house plan 13528BY (3,500 sq. ft.)