Stately Brick Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A dramatic two-story entry porch and gorgeous hip roof blend well with this stately brick Traditional house plan.
- The big transom window above the front door floods the two-story foyer with light.
- Interior columns with elegant arches are used instead of walls, making the already large formal dining room feel even bigger.
- The well-designed kitchen has the kitchen island placed to take advantage of the views of the breakfast nook.
- A quiet guest bedroom is on the right side of the home and the spacious master suite lies on the left.
- The master bedroom is a perfect retreat with its cozy fireplace, sitting area and tray ceiling.
- Note the giant size of "her" closet!
- Up on the second floor, three large bedrooms share loft space.
- The open railing in the hallway lets you look down into the family room below.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished to suit your needs.
- Related Plan: Get a bigger plan in reverse with a raised rec room on the second floor with house plan 13523BY (4,033 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,588 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick