Stately Brick Traditional House Plan
1 - 3
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof and a stone and brick exterior gives plenty of curb appeal to this one level Traditional house plan.
- Work from home in the front-facing study that has built-in shelves.
- You'll have lots of room for family and friends in the massive great room with a big fireplace at one end.
- Views swing around to the breakfast nook and then into the kitchen with its peninsula eating bar.
- Wonderful storage comes from the large walk-in pantry close by.
- French doors in the master suite lead out to the rear patio.
- The master bathroom offers two sinks and both a tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick