Stately Brick Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful fanned staircase is the first thing you see as you enter the two-story foyer of this stately brick Traditional house plan.
- Two interior columns announce the the entrance to the formal dining room with its elegant tray ceiling.
- Choose from the huge vaulted great room or the spacious keeping room to relax in.
- The peninsula eating bar holds the kitchen sink so you can keep an eye on things when cooking.
- The first floor master suite offers a tray ceiling and a luxurious master bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- An open rail balcony bridges connects the three large upstairs bedrooms.
- Future space offers room for a rec room and a media room, to be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,128 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,105 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12