About This Plan
- With its stately columns and one-story wings, this home is a fine adaptation of 18th-century designs.
- A formal living room with a cozy fireplace and a dining room with a built-in china cabinet flank the entry foyer at the front of the home plan.
- More casual living dominates the back section where a family room and kitchen/breakfast room combination feature access to the rear terrace.
- The left-wing garage is connected to the main structure by a service entrance.
- The right wing contains the private master suite with a whirlpool tub and twin dressing rooms.
- Four second-floor bedrooms share two full baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,059 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,563 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 8"
- Depth: 46' 2"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss