Stately Country Ranch
About This Plan
- A stately look is achieved on this small design with its raised roof line at the front door and brick jack arched window.
- The family room's cathedral ceiling brings focus to the fireplace at the end of the room.
- The open dining/kitchen area creates a spacious feeling with plenty of counter space and storage.
- The master bedroom and bath, also with cathedral ceilings, bring volume and drama into this design.
- Related Plans: This plan comes in three alternate elevations. See 92021VS, 92022VS and 92023VS.
- For a reversed kitchen layout, see 92041VS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Deck: 100 sq. ft.
- Entry: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick