About This Plan
- This stately design offers a raised study with a 13' ceiling, accessed by an arched opening midway up the U-shaped staircase.
- In the two-story living room, a corner fireplace is paired with built-in entertainment shelves, and backyard views are visible through the large bay window.
- The kitchen is well-placed between the breakfast room and the formal dining room.
- The spectacular master bath with its garden tub opens to a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a bridge overlooks both the living room and the entry. Two family bedrooms share the other full bath. Bonus space over the master bath awaits future expansion.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction. See plan 4185DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 592 sq. ft.
- Storage: 497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 48' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 558 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12