About This Plan
- Beautiful brick facing and architectural columns are not only eye-catching; they add a solid feeling of permanence to the entire design. The detached two-car garage is done in the same striking style.
- Once inside the vaulted entry, the openness of the floor plan is evident. The columned dining room, with hardwood floor and vaulted ceiling, is centrally located for easy access. The nearby kitchen, with raised eating bar, garden window and skylight, is a cook's delight. Next to the kitchen are a big breakfast nook with built-in booth and a walk-in pantry. There is access here to a utility room with sink, freezer and built-in ironing board.
- A hallway leads to bedrooms two and three. They are identical in size and share a full skylit bathroom. Either bedroom would make ideal guest quarters or an exercise room.
- The master suite is loaded with amenities including a vaulted ceiling, security system panel, a huge walk-in closet with tri-plane door, a private bathroom with twin basins, linen storage, custom shower and a spa tub. There is also a private door to a covered deck where a soothing hot tub awaits you after a hard day.
- The floor plan concludes with a spacious family room warmed by a large corner fireplace, and a combination home office/den, which features a sizeable bay window.
- Ceilings: 9'.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,215 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,215 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 563 sq. ft.
- Attic: 395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 822 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss