Stately Design With Loads of Extras
About This Plan
- You enter this stately brick-and-stucco traditional home plan via an impressive entry. Once inside, the second-floor walkway is visible from both the two-story foyer and the family room.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer, while the kitchen is open to the dining nook with its built-in desk. An angled island houses a snack bar, a dishwasher and twin sinks.
- Two walls of windows brighten a retreat in the master suite, where the bath includes a corner garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- Bedroom two and the third full bath complete the first floor.
- Children will enjoy the open study and playroom upstairs. Two bedrooms flank a full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 12' tray in master bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,978 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,101 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 877 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,978 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick