Stately Design With Loads of Extras
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- You enter this stately brick-and-stucco traditional home plan via an impressive entry. Once inside, the second-floor walkway is visible from both the two-story foyer and the family room.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer, while the kitchen is open to the dining nook with its built-in desk. An angled island houses a snack bar, a dishwasher and twin sinks.
- Two walls of windows brighten a retreat in the master suite, where the bath includes a corner garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- Bedroom two and the third full bath complete the first floor.
- Children will enjoy the open study and playroom upstairs. Two bedrooms flank a full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 12' tray in master bedroom.