Stately, Dignified Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A stately, dignified exterior yields to a 2-story entry with graceful flared staircase in this Traditional home.
- The wet bar is positioned to serve both the dining and great rooms.
- Transom windows throughout the home bring in extra light.
- A sense of privacy is created by the secluded entrance to the luxurious master suite with its lovely tray ceiling.
- On the second floor, French doors open to a spacious upper-level media room complete with entertainment center and 2 built-in desks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,923 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss