Stately Dwelling with Rear & Front Porches
About This Plan
- This stately dwelling easily suits formal entertaining, raising a large family, and working at home.
- The front dining room and parlor are set up to make guests feel immediately at ease.
- A living room, country-style kitchen with a center island, breakfast area, and keeping room mesh together to give a growing family both elbow room and coziness.
- A nearby guest room connected to a bath could also serve as a home office.
- The second level comprises the sleeping rooms, including a grandiose master suite with a sitting room that opens onto a second-floor balcony.
- Two other rooms share a bath; a third enjoys a full private bath.
- Rear and front porches are added touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,497 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,891 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick