Stately European Design
About This Plan
- This stately European design will add presence to any neighborhood with its elegant exterior.
- With a ceiling that rises to 18', the family room is the hub of family activity with a fireplace, coat closet and two French doors leading onto a deck.
- The large gourmet kitchen has a snack bar and roomy pantry. A sunny bay window accents the breakfast room for informal dining. For more formal entertaining, there is a large dining room.
- The master suite is located on the main level. A truly luxurious master bath includes a corner garden tub and separate angled shower. The spacious master walk-in closet is another custom feature.
- A bay window in the 15' vaulted study adds interest. This room is accessible from the master suite as well as the foyer and could be used as a master sitting room.
- On the upper level, a dramatic overlook gives an upper level view of the family room and 18' foyer. Three spacious bedrooms are on this level; one could serve as a bonus room.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 2043GA (2,532 sq. ft.).
- For more variations, see these house plans: 20009GA, 2044GA and 20010GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 542 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available